Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs?

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 08:32:51AM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> On second thought, renaming these exported functions so close to release is
> probably not a great idea.  I should probably skip back-patching that one.
> Or I could have the existing functions call the new ones in v16 for
> backward compatibility...

Here is a new version of the patch that avoids changing the names of the
existing functions.  I'm not thrilled about the name
(pgstat_fetch_stat_local_beentry_by_backend_id), so I am open to
suggestions.  In any case, I'd like to rename all three of the
pgstat_fetch_stat_* functions in v17.

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Jelte Fennema
Сообщение: Support prepared statement invalidation when result types change
От: Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
Сообщение: Re: Make all Perl warnings fatal