Re: Standardize spelling of "power of two"

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Standardize spelling of "power of two"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:39:42 +0200, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote in
> > On 29 Aug 2023, at 13:11, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> >
> > On 2023-Aug-29, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> >
> >> Agreed.  While we have numerous "power of 2" these were the only ones
> >> in translated user-facing messages, so I've pushed this to master (it
> >> didn't seem worth disrupting translations for 16 as we are so close to
> >> wrapping it, if others disagree I can backpatch).
> >
> > I'd rather backpatch it.  There's only 5 translations that are 100% for
> > initdb.po, and they have two weeks to make the change from "2" to "two".
> > I don't think this is a problem.
>
> Fair enough, backpatched to v16.

Thank you for committing this.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: should frontend tools use syncfs() ?
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Strange presentaion related to inheritance in \d+