Re: Inefficiency in parallel pg_restore with many tables

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Inefficiency in parallel pg_restore with many tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 25, 2023 at 11:53:36AM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> Here is a polished patch set for this approach.  I've also added a 0004
> that replaces the open-coded heap in pg_dump_sort.c with a binaryheap.
> IMHO these patches are in decent shape.

I'm hoping to commit these patches at some point in the current commitfest.
I don't sense anything tremendously controversial, and they provide a
pretty nice speedup in some cases.  Are there any remaining concerns?

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: Adding a pg_get_owned_sequence function?
От: Matthias van de Meent
Сообщение: GenBKI emits useless open;close for catalogs without rows