Re: BUG #18046: stats collection behaviour change is affecting the usability of information.

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: BUG #18046: stats collection behaviour change is affecting the usability of information.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
At Thu, 07 Sep 2023 14:12:32 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> We could use the transaction start time as a sufficient approximation
> for the timestamp in fast paths. It might not align with with the
> reset time set by pg_stat_reset(), but that shouldn't be a
> problem. pgstat_restore_stats runs outside of a transaction, but

To be accurate, it's not "outside of a transaction", but "before any
transaction starts".

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18046: stats collection behaviour change is affecting the usability of information.
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18091: Unexpected Result by enable_material