Wiki editor request

От Buck Huppmann
Тема Wiki editor request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello

I would like permission to edit the postgresql parsers page to add
the python pglast library to the list, as I've found it to be a
perfect scratch for my itch, this itch being one of a python origin,
and think it might do other people looking to that page for similar
relief some good.

The community account username I just signed up for is: sapito

If you just wanna do the honors yourself, the page I want to edit is

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Query_Parsing

and the text I want to add is below, marked down.

Thanks either way

--buck

#### pglast

As an alternative to *sqlparse*, for Python use, there is
[*pglast*](https://github.com/lelit/pglast), which, like
[*pg_query*](#pg_query), mentioned above, also builds
on the underlying machinery of
[*libpq_query*](https://github.com/pganalyze/libpg_query) to
make PostgreSQL's internal query parsing code and the elements
of the parse tree available not only for validating and
breaking down queries grammatically but also for building
them up from parts, patching them, etc., and comes with
pretty-printing and some PostgreSQL-specific functionality
(rewriting comma-separated argument-list calls of builtin
functions with the available stadardsy equivalent phrases,
e.g.) for rendering to a range of outputs.

#### Other *libpq_query* bindings

The [*libpq_query* project
README](https://github.com/pganalyze/libpg_query#readme)
lists bindings in
[a few
other languages](https://github.com/pganalyze/libpg_query#resources)
as well.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: Wiki editor request
От: Akshat Jaimini
Сообщение: Broken URL on PostgreSQL 16 Press kit Page