Re: Hyperlinks for source file references

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Hyperlinks for source file references
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2023-Sep-25, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> This does of course present a question for the backbranches, pointing to the
> HEAD version in the docs for a previous major release isn't entirely accurate.
> On the other hand, we already do that today in the above tableam page so if we
> don't like that we might as well sort out now what to do about that.

I think you can just change the ;hb=HEAD parameter in the URL to the
current branch.

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/include/access/tableam.h;hb=REL_12_STABLE
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/include/access/tableam.h;hb=master

It should be easy to add a line to version.sgml that expands to the
current branch.

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Hyperlinks for source file references
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Hyperlinks for source file references