Re: RFC: Logging plan of the running query

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: RFC: Logging plan of the running query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-10-06 21:58:46 +0900, torikoshia wrote:
> Yeah, I think it's a straightforward workaround.
> And I'm also concerned that the condition of being in the process
> of acquiring some kind of lock is too strict and will make it almost
> impossible to output a running plan.

How so? We shouldn't commonly acquire relevant locks while executing a query?
With a few exceptions, they should instead be acquired t the start of query
processing. We do acquire a lot of lwlocks, obviously, but we don't process
interrupts during the acquisition / holding of lwlocks.

And presumably the interrupt would just be processed the next time interrupt
processing is happening?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pg16: invalid page/page verification failed
От: Michał Kłeczek
Сообщение: FDW LIM IT pushdown