Keeping up with security fixes

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Keeping up with security fixes
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

What is the expected method for keeping PgAdmin4 up-to-date?

I very much like the idea of using a package repo and automatically
periodically installing from the repo.  But will the repo for
whatever OS contain the latest release until the OS is out of
support?  And will this automatically break things because
of a backwards-incompatible new PgAdmin4 release?

I'm not finding any statements of policy anywhere.

Another approach would be a method that pushes just PgAdmin4 security
announcements (or whatever else I need to know to keep up-to-date).
I'm sure this list does that, but also contains lots of other
unrelated information.  Having to sift through messages means
I might make a mistake and miss something important.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Karl <kop@karlpinc.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4-server comming along for the ride
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 v7.8 Released