Re: Enderbury Island disappeared from timezone database

От Victor Wagner
Тема Re: Enderbury Island disappeared from timezone database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
В Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:00:38 -0400
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> пишет:

> This means that if we substitute Kanton for Enderbury, things
> will work fine against tzdata 2021b or later, but will fail in
> the reverse way against older tzdata sets.  Do we want to
> bet that everybody in the world has up-to-date tzdata installed?

You are right. When nightly builds came, they showed problems with
Pacific/Kanton in
Debian 10, 11 and Ubuntu 20.04 (we do not more test ubuntu 18.04 as 5
year support period is ended).

I haven't applied 'fix' to rpm-based disitrubutions, because none of
them as I'm aware of split tzdata into two packages.

--
                                   Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru>

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: maybe a type_sanity. sql bug
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Enderbury Island disappeared from timezone database