Re: meson documentation build open issues

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: meson documentation build open issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

V4.5//EN""http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd"...

> We used to have exactly such a check in configure, but it was removed in
> 4823c4f6ac.  I suppose we could look into reviving that.

Yea, that change was obsoleted by xmllint/xsltproc not being able to fetch the
dtd over network anymore... And the performance issue 4823c4f6ac notes also
doesn't apply anymore, as we use -nonet since 969509c3f2e.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: meson documentation build open issues
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: meson documentation build open issues