Re: introduce dynamic shared memory registry

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: introduce dynamic shared memory registry
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here's a new version of the patch set in which I've attempted to address
the feedback in this thread.  Note that 0001 is being tracked in a separate
thread [0], but it is basically a prerequisite for adding the documentation
for this feature, so that's why I've also added it here.

[0] https://postgr.es/m/20240112041430.GA3557928%40nathanxps13

--
Nathan Bossart

От: "Tristan Partin"
Сообщение: Re: psql not responding to SIGINT upon db reconnection
От: Abhijit Menon-Sen
Сообщение: Re: Report planning memory in EXPLAIN ANALYZE