Re: reorganize "Shared Memory and LWLocks" section of docs

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: reorganize "Shared Memory and LWLocks" section of docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 13, 2024 at 01:49:08PM +0300, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> That's much better, thanks.
>
> I think the patch could use another pair of eyes, ideally from a
> native English speaker. But if no one will express any objections for
> a while I suggest merging it.

Great.  I've attached a v3 with a couple of fixes suggested in the other
thread [0].  I'll wait a little while longer in case anyone else wants to
take a look.

[0] https://postgr.es/m/ZaF6UpYImGqVIhVp%40toroid.org

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Recovering from detoast-related catcache invalidations
От: Ranier Vilela
Сообщение: Fix a possible socket leak at Windows (src/backend/port/win32/socket.c)