Re: Add SPLIT PARTITION/MERGE PARTITIONS commands

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Add SPLIT PARTITION/MERGE PARTITIONS commands
Дата
Re: Add SPLIT PARTITION/MERGE PARTITIONS commands  (Dmitry Koval <d.koval@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Jan-26, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> On 2024-Jan-26, vignesh C wrote:
>
> > Please post an updated version for the same.
>
> Here's a rebase.  I only fixed the conflicts, didn't review.

Hmm, but I got the attached regression.diffs with it.  I didn't
investigate further, but it looks like the recent changes to replication
identity for partitioned tables has broken the regression tests.

"This is what I like so much about PostgreSQL.  Most of the surprises
are of the "oh wow!  That's cool" Not the "oh shit!" kind.  :)"
Scott Marlowe, http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2008-10/msg00152.php

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: cleanup patches for incremental backup
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Emit fewer vacuum records by reaping removable tuples during pruning