Re: meson + libpq_pipeline

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: meson + libpq_pipeline
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Jan-29, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 at 19:37, Tristan Partin <tristan@neon.tech> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon Jan 29, 2024 at 11:37 AM CST, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > > I just realized while looking at Jelte's patch for the new nonblocking
> > > query cancel stuff that the Meson build doesn't run the libpq_pipeline
> > > tests :-(

> > I can try to take a look for you. Not sure how hard it will be, but
> > I can take a crack at it this week.
>
> It already does afaik.
>
> src/test/modules/libpq_pipeline/meson.build includes rules to execute
> t/001_libpq_pipeline.pl

Oh, you're right, I missed that.  I was looking for something in the
meson rules that would run "libpq_pipeline tests", but actually that's
what t/001_libpq_pipeline.pl does internally.  (Probably a good thing
too, because it's quite likely that what libpq_pipeline emits as output
is not valid TAP.  I didn't ever tested it that way.)

Thanks Tristan for offering to help,

"Ninguna manada de bestias tiene una voz tan horrible como la humana" (Orual)

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: why there is not VACUUM FULL CONCURRENTLY?
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: Some revises in adding sorting path