Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations

От Sutou Kouhei
Тема Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

In <20240213.173340.1518143507526518973.kou@clear-code.com>
  "Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations" on Tue, 13 Feb 2024 17:33:40 +0900 (JST),
  Sutou Kouhei <kou@clear-code.com> wrote:

> I'll reply other comments later...

I've read other comments and my answers for them are same as
Michael's one.

I'll prepare the v15 patch with static inline functions and
fixed arguments after the fcinfo cache patches are merged. I
think that the v15 patch will be conflicted with fcinfo
cache patches.

Thanks,
--
kou

От: Andrei Lepikhov
Сообщение: Re: planner chooses incremental but not the best one
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication