Re: BUG #18367: Cannot drop schema

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #18367: Cannot drop schema
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2024-Feb-27, Tom Lane wrote:

> I would try to pg_dump the database, and if you can do that and
> reload successfully then discard the original.  If you've found
> one bit of catalog corruption there's likely more.

I second that recommendation.  However, there's also pg_catcheck which
could help diagnose and fix things, in case a dump/restore of the whole
database is impractical.  If you operate it wrong enough, you can
corrupt your whole database though.

Voy a acabar con todos los humanos / con los humanos yo acabaré
voy a acabar con todos (bis) / con todos los humanos acabaré ¡acabaré! (Bender)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18367: Cannot drop schema
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Feature bug dumpall CREATE ROLE postgres