Re: Popcount optimization using AVX512

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Popcount optimization using AVX512
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 05, 2024 at 04:52:23PM +0000, Amonson, Paul D wrote:
> Noted I will try to do the "reduced" bottom-posting. I might slip up
> occasionally because it's an Intel habit.

No worries.

> Is there a way to make Outlook do the leading ">" in a reply for the

I do not know, sorry.  I personally use mutt for the lists.

> BTW: Created the commit-fest submission.

Thanks.  I intend to provide a more detailed review shortly, as I am aiming
to get this one committed for v17.

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Dump-restore loosing 'attnotnull' bit for DEFERRABLE PRIMARY KEY column(s).
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: improve ssl error code, 2147483650