Re: BUG #18389: pg_database_owner not recognized with alter default privileges

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: BUG #18389: pg_database_owner not recognized with alter default privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Mar 12, 2024 at 07:04:11PM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> Bug reference:      18389
> Logged by:          Marijo Kristo
> Email address:      m.kristo@rewe-group.at
> PostgreSQL version: 16.2
> Operating system:   Debian
>
> Hello,
>
> i am precreating schemas in template1 database and setting specific
> privileges.
> When performing "alter default privileges for role pg_database_owner ..."
> the group is recognized and the default privilege is also set. No error is
> thrown.
>
> When i create a new database the pg_database_owner role is not working
> correctly. I created then the same privilege with specifying the db owner
> and then the privilege works.

Please share the exact SQL commands you used to reproduce this.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: A server crash with a SQL procedure returning a user-defined type on 14.8
От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: FSM Corruption (was: Could not read block at end of the relation)