Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring

От Melanie Plageman
Тема Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring
Дата
Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 02:10:28PM +0200, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 14/02/2024 21:42, Andres Freund wrote:
> > On 2024-02-13 18:11:25 -0500, Melanie Plageman wrote:
> > > patch 0004 is, I think, a bug fix. see [2].
> >
> > I'd not quite call it a bugfix, it's not like it leads to wrong
> > behaviour. Seems more like an optimization. But whatever :)
>
> It sure looks like bug to me, albeit a very minor one. Certainly not an
> optimization, it doesn't affect performance in any way, only what EXPLAIN
> reports. So committed and backported that to all supported branches.

I've attached v7 rebased over this commit.

- Melanie

От: Matthias van de Meent
Сообщение: Re: documentation structure
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: small_cleanups around login event triggers