Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Mar-28, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
>   "_libintl_gettext", referenced from:
>       _libpqsrv_cancel in dblink.o
>       _libpqsrv_cancel in dblink.o
> ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
> clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
> make[1]: *** [dblink.dylib] Error 1
> make: *** [all-dblink-recurse] Error 2

I just removed the _() from the new function.  There's not much point in
wasting more time on this, given that contrib doesn't have translation
support anyway, and we're not using this in libpqwalreceiver.

"Crear es tan difícil como ser libre" (Elsa Triolet)

От: "Andrey M. Borodin"
Сообщение: Re: Use virtual tuple slot for Unique node
От: Jelte Fennema-Nio
Сообщение: Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`