[MASSMAIL]Confirmation of Issue with PostgreSQL ODBC Driver for Windows

Тема [MASSMAIL]Confirmation of Issue with PostgreSQL ODBC Driver for Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I am contacting you regarding an issue I have encountered while creating a linked table in Microsoft Access for a PostgreSQL VIEW and executing a specific SQL query, which results in an error, and I would like to inquire about the cause of this error.

OS:windows10

PostgreSql Version :14.7

odbc Cersion :PostgreSql Unicode 16.00

soft :Microsoft Access for office 365 (16.012624.20422) 32bit

The SQL query that causes the error is as follows:

SELECT left(stest_v_test_a.A1,3) AS leftkansu, stest_v_test_b.A1
FROM stest_v_test_a LEFT JOIN stest_v_test_b ON stest_v_test_a.A1 = stest_v_test_b.A1
WHERE left(stest_v_test_a.A1,3)='123';

When executing the above query, an error message appears stating, "ODBC--call failed. ERROR: syntax error at or near ")"; Error while executing the query (#1)."

I suspect that the ODBC driver is unable to understand the use of the LEFT function in the WHERE clause after performing a LEFT JOIN. If the issue lies with the ODBC driver, I kindly request that it be corrected.

I greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter.

От: Adrian Grucza
Сообщение: Re: How to create an ODBC datasource in CI
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: How to create an ODBC datasource in CI