Re: BUG #18386: Slow connection access after 'vacuum full pg_attribute'

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: BUG #18386: Slow connection access after 'vacuum full pg_attribute'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 10:36:31AM +0800, 1165125080 wrote:
> The tuple of the system table is moved to the last part of the pg_attribute
> table by vacuum table. As a result, the connection is slow after the
> database is restarted. Are there any workarounds or suggestions for this
> problem.

System tables have low-numbered attrelid, so I would try this as a workaround
to move them back to the front:

  cluster pg_attribute using pg_attribute_relid_attnum_index;

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18419: Auto Vacuum In PostgreSQL 10.21
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18420: Unexpected values appeared in select query statements that should logically imply each other