Re: Weird test mixup

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: Weird test mixup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 07, 2024 at 11:53:10AM -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Tue, May 07, 2024 at 10:17:49AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > Overall, this switches from one detach behavior to a different one,
>
> Can you say more about that?  The only behavior change known to me is that a
> given injection point workload uses more of INJ_MAX_CONDITION.  If there's
> another behavior change, it was likely unintended.

I see patch inplace030-inj-exit-race-v1.patch does not fix the race seen with
repro-inj-exit-race-v1.patch.  I withdraw inplace030-inj-exit-race-v1.patch,
and I withdraw the above question.

> To reproduce, apply [repro-inj-exit-race-v1.patch] to add
> sleeps, and run:
>
> make -C src/test/modules/gin installcheck USE_MODULE_DB=1 & sleep 2; make -C contrib/intarray installcheck
USE_MODULE_DB=1

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: New GUC autovacuum_max_threshold ?
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Revert: Remove useless self-joins *and* -DREALLOCATE_BITMAPSETS make server crash, regress test fail.