Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Rafael Martinez <r.m.guerrero@usit.uio.no> writes:
> I am wondering if we have ever evaluated the use of explanatory diagrams
> in the PostgreSQL documentation.

There actually used to be some.  We've moved away from them, I believe,
because of the difficulty of maintenance; which stems mainly from the
lack of any universally-available tools.  Unless you can tell me what
you're going to draw the diagram with and how people on Unix, Windows,
or Mac could modify it later, I'm going to not be very interested ...

От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams
От: Rafael Martinez
Сообщение: Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams