Re: ERROR: ExecEvalAggref: no aggregates in this expressioncontext

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: ExecEvalAggref: no aggregates in this expressioncontext
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Paul McGarry <paulm@opentec.com.au> writes:
>> Yup.  ExecEvalAggref is supposed to fetch the result of a (previously
>> computed) aggregate function.  It's unhappy because it's not finding
>> anything to return.  This is a bug --- can we see a complete example
>> that causes it?

> The view that I am experiencing this error on is rather nasty, so
> much so that I am going to solve the problem it was supposed to
> solve in another way.

View?  Hmm, we know that views involving GROUP BY or aggregates
don't work very well.  We hope to fix those problems in 7.2, but
right now there's probably not much that can be done about it.
I'd recommend avoiding views that use those features for now.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Robert B. Easter"
Сообщение: ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN syntax question.
От: Paul McGarry
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: ExecEvalAggref: no aggregates in thisexpressioncontext