Re: 'converts internal representation to "..."' comment is confusing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 'converts internal representation to "..."' comment is confusing
Дата
Re: 'converts internal representation to "..."' comment is confusing  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Steve Chavez <steve@supabase.io> writes:
> I found "..." confusing in some comments, so this patch changes it to
> "cstring". Which seems to be the intention after all.

Those comments are Berkeley-era, making them probably a decade older
than the "cstring" pseudotype (invented in b663f3443).  Perhaps what
you suggest is an improvement, but I'm not sure that appealing to
original intent can make the case.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Using make_ctags leaves tags files in git
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Bump MIN_WINNT to 0x0600 (Vista) as minimal runtime in 16~