Re: pgsql: Fix markup, other minor editing for recent btree_gist doc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix markup, other minor editing for recent btree_gist doc
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Fix markup, other minor editing for recent btree_gist doc changes.

> Woops, sorry.  Didn't proofread that one as carefully as I should have.

It appears that it would've built anyway in some contexts (the build at
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/buildlog.html
wasn't complaining for instance).  I only noticed it because I saw a
failure while doing a VPATH build.  I'm still trying to figure out why
that matters ...

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix markup, other minor editing for recent btree_gist doc
От: mkz@pgfoundry.org (User Mkz)
Сообщение: pgbouncer - pgbouncer: console: central syntax error handling always