Re: Wrong results with postgres_fdw and merge anti join from RHEL 7.9 to RHEL 8.7

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Wrong results with postgres_fdw and merge anti join from RHEL 7.9 to RHEL 8.7
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)" <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> writes:
>> The sample data you showed seemed to only involve numeric-ish strings,
>> which would be highly unlikely to change sort order across locale
>> updates.  But maybe there are weirder entries elsewhere in the column?

> I can probably provide a dump, but I've to ask. Would that help?

I wasn't volunteering to check the data for you ;-), just suggesting
that you might find it interesting to do so yourself.

От: Jim Mlodgenski
Сообщение: Re: Wrong results with postgres_fdw and merge anti join from RHEL 7.9 to RHEL 8.7
От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: Wrong results with postgres_fdw and merge anti join from RHEL 7.9 to RHEL 8.7