Re: Improving postgresql.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Improving postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> One idea that has been floated around is to pull the docs automatically
> from SGML and put them in postgresql.conf.

In theory, postgresql.conf.sample could be a generated file: pull the
docs from SGML and the default values from the GUC tables.  However I'm
of the same opinion Bruce mentioned, that duplicating the docs in the
file isn't an improvement.  Perhaps it would help to put an explicit
pointer to the docs at the top of the file?

От: Shridhar Daithankar
Сообщение: Re: Improving postgresql.conf
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Rules