Re: Encoding issues in console and eventlog on win32

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Encoding issues in console and eventlog on win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> 2009/10/7 Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@oss.ntt.co.jp>:
>> Also I added the following error checks before calling pgwin32_toUTF16()
>> � �(errordata_stack_depth < ERRORDATA_STACK_SIZE - 1)
>> to avoid recursive errors, but I'm not sure it is really meaningful.
>> Please remove or rewrite this part if it is not a right way.

> I'm not entirely sure either, but it looks like it could protect us
> from getting into a tight loop on an error here.. Tom (or someone else
> who knows that for sure :P),comments?

I haven't read the patch, but I'd suggest making any behavior changes
dependent on in_error_recursion_trouble(), rather than getting in bed
with internal implementation variables.

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: Idle connection timeout
От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: Review of "SQLDA support for ECPG"