Re: Altering existing table to be WITHOUT OIDs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Altering existing table to be WITHOUT OIDs
Дата
Re: Altering existing table to be WITHOUT OIDs  (Doug Fields <dfields@pexicom.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Doug Fields <dfields-pg-general@pexicom.com> writes:
> The documentation does not give any information about how I might do this
> in the ALTER TABLE, so it may not be possible, at least, not that way.

ALTER TABLE doesn't support it, but you could reach in and tweak
pg_class.relhasoids for your tables.  I think you would also need to
delete the pg_attribute row for oid for each such table if you wanted
to have a perfectly clean result.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Case Insensitive Data Type
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Page viewer software?