Re: Many 8.3 server crashes in xmlCleanupCharEncodingHandlers()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Many 8.3 server crashes in xmlCleanupCharEncodingHandlers()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Matt Magoffin" <postgresql.org@msqr.us> writes:
> Hello, I'm using 8.3b4 and keep experiencing server crash when I execute
> various queries using XML functions. The crash backtraces look like this:

This was reported before,
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-12/msg00716.php
but neither he nor you have provided anything approximating a
reproducible test case.  The interactions with libxml are messy
enough that I'm not even going to think about fixing this without
a test case to trace through.

От: "Matt Magoffin"
Сообщение: Many 8.3 server crashes in xmlCleanupCharEncodingHandlers()
От: "Matt Magoffin"
Сообщение: Re: Many 8.3 server crashes in xmlCleanupCharEncodingHandlers()