Re: [HACKERS] Docs done?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Docs done?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> There was something you brought up that seemed to concern you about the
> release...a section of code that you felt was wrong?  Are you fine with
> that for the release?

I am worried about that init code in sinvaladt.c, but I am not saying
it's broken; maybe I just don't understand it.  In any case I see no
reason to hold up the release for it.  There'll always be another bug ;-)

От: Brook Milligan
Сообщение: trigger functions and access to datatypes
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture (fwd)