Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add simplified sparc8 ASM for solaris_sparc.s, from Alan Stange.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add simplified sparc8 ASM for solaris_sparc.s, from Alan Stange.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> As far as testing, I think we are going to have to wait for someone who
> cares about sparcv8 because none of our current Sparc guys are testing
> on that.

Yeah, I don't see anyone at all in the buildfarm testing Solaris-on-Sparc
with the Sun tools.  So all these patches are completely untested, in
either the cas or ldstub paths.  Ugh.

От: Thomas Hallgren
Сообщение: Re: [OT] MySQL is bad, but THIS bad?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add simplified sparc8 ASM for solaris_sparc.s,