Re: Not able to grant access on pg_signal_backend on azure flexible server

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Not able to grant access on pg_signal_backend on azure flexible server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Saksham Joshi <sakshamjoshi64@gmail.com> writes:
> We have created an azure postgresql flexible server and we have added an ad
> admin as a user and Created our database using this admin user.However,When
> are running this command: 'Grant pg_signal_backend To adminUser' we are
> getting an error that says 'permission denied to grant role
> "pg_signal_backend".While this is strange the admin user is infact the
> owner of the said database and we don't have any other user that have the
> said privileges.

Being the owner of a database isn't an especially privileged thing
in Postgres.  In particular, it does not grant you any powers over
installation-wide objects such as roles.

От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: SSPI Feature Request
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Not able to grant access on pg_signal_backend on azure flexible server