Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.com> writes:
> The implication is, there is no workaround.  You will
> need to change the table definitions in your
> PostgreSQL database to use varchar(n) datatypes
> whereever you want Access to see text.

I wonder whether we could/should hack our ODBC driver to report "text"
columns as "varchar(n)" (and if so, what n should we use)?  Seems like
enough people want to use Access that this would be a useful option.

От: Jeff Eckermann
Сообщение: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
От: Jeff Eckermann
Сообщение: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc