Re: [GENERAL] Re: GMT FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections, but I'm using pgBouncer for connection pooling

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: GMT FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections, but I'm using pgBouncer for connection pooling
Дата
Ответ на [GENERAL] Re: GMT FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved fornon-replication superuser connections, but I'm using pgBouncer forconnection pooling  (Lisandro <rostagnolisandro@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Lisandro <rostagnolisandro@gmail.com> writes:
> Let me ask: is there a way to monitor the total connections to postgresql
> through time? Or should I make my own script for that? I ask because every
> time the error is thrown, I check the total connections with "select
> count(*) from pg_stat_activity;" but the number is always far from the
> configured max_connections.

You could enable log_connections and log_disconnections.

От: Lisandro
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Re: GMT FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved fornon-replication superuser connections, but I'm using pgBouncer forconnection pooling
От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Question about TOAST table - PostgreSQL 9.2