Re: XPATH evaluation

От Florian Pflug
Тема Re: XPATH evaluation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jun17, 2011, at 17:09 , Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> If you store images you should encode them anyway, in base64 or hex.
> More generally, data that needs that sort of preservation should possibly be in CDATA nodes.

All very true.

Still, ideally we'd return the XML exactly as stored, though, even
for the results of XPATH queries. But I've no idea if this is easily
done with libxml or not.

best regards,
Florian Pflug

От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: Boolean operators without commutators vs. ALL/ANY
От: Florian Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Boolean operators without commutators vs. ALL/ANY