Re: Obfuscated stored procedures (was Re: Oracle and Postgresql)

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Obfuscated stored procedures (was Re: Oracle and Postgresql)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm not sure what the policy is on putting stuff in the docs, but how about putting that in the relevant place, as well
asa note about the other option; using C and SPI.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump of non nublic schema causes problems on restore.
От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] 8.3.4 rpms for Opensuse10.3 64bit