Re: Get constrrelid for fk constraints that lost it

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Get constrrelid for fk constraints that lost it
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> writes:
>> (We can tweak the RI triggers to make the runtime failure message be
>> more helpful than "Relation 0 not found".)  ISTM the point of having

> Are we mostly concerned about the case where it's 0 or all cases
> where the constrrelid relation doesn't open?

I'd only special-case OID 0; we can reasonably assume that came from
a broken CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER definition.  Any other failure is
harder to guess at the cause of, so we should just let the generic
error reporting do its thing.

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Get constrrelid for fk constraints that lost it
От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Get constrrelid for fk constraints that lost it