Re: ERROR: Class '37632' not found

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: Class '37632' not found
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
DI Hasenöhrl <i.hasenoehrl@aon.at> writes:
> When I want to create a rule *r_name*, I get the message, that this rule st=
> ill exists and when I want to drop my rule *r_name*, I get the message: Cla=
> ss '37632' not found

Curious.  That seems to indicate that the table the old rule is for has
been deleted ... but why is the rule still there?  It should've been
deleted too.

What version of Postgres is this?  Do you recall exactly what you did
with the old table?

You might be able to get back into a consistent state by manually
removing the rule entry (delete from pg_rewrite where rulename = 'foo')
but I'm hesitant to recommend that when we don't know how you got into
this state in the first place.
        regards, tom lane