Re: Parsing config files in a directory

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Parsing config files in a directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't really understand this.  What usage habits do we need to
> change?

The assumption that it's okay to document what you've done with
something like
# work_mem = '1GB'# changed to give saner behavior 10/25/08work_mem = '10MB'

> The problem is that people expect that the setting for some
> GUC is going to be near the comment block that describes that GUC.

Or more generally, that the comments they've put next to a setting
are going to stay next to it.  Once again: this isn't about the
instructions.

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: a question about relkind of RelationData handed over to heap_update function
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Parsing config files in a directory