Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-committers
> On 2017-01-03 13:02:28 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Yeah, I was doing parallel pulls of different branches in git via shell
>> script, and it seems the size of this commit showed me that doesn't
>> work.  Sorry.

> Shouldn't you check the results of something like this before pushing?
> Sorry for piling on, but that seems like a quite critical step.

Actually, my takeaway from this was "don't ever use git reset on the repo".
"git revert" would have been much safer.  Yeah, it would have meant that
git blame on the 9.2 branch would have some useless noise, but how much
does anyone still care about that?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Better fix for sequence access in hot standby test
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright for 2017