Re: Database migration to RDS issues permissions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Database migration to RDS issues permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Fran ..." <Bryan691@hotmail.com> writes:
> these are some of them:

These look to be cascading damage from some earlier failure.  I'd advise
looking at the first one or two errors and solving them, then repeat
as necessary.

In general, though, pg_dump of a single database is not a complete
representation of where you were: it lacks any information about
global objects (roles and tablespaces).  I suspect your problems
ultimately trace back to not having created the right roles in
the target installation before starting the restore.  You might
find "pg_dumpall -g" to be helpful.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] How to change order sort of table in HashJoin
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Database migration to RDS issues permissions