Re: IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA return create foreign table commands are those further filtered in LIMIT and EXCEPT cases?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA return create foreign table commands are those further filtered in LIMIT and EXCEPT cases?
Дата
Ответ на Re: IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA return create foreign table commands are those further filtered in LIMIT and EXCEPT cases?  ("Paragon Corporation" <lr@pcorp.us>)
Ответы Re: IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA return create foreign table commands are those further filtered in LIMIT and EXCEPT cases?  ("Paragon Corporation" <lr@pcorp.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Paragon Corporation" <lr@pcorp.us> writes:
> So I am guessing you guys are filtering the list so that it works for all
> FDWs even if the FDW author doesn't directly handle LIMIT / EXCEPT clause?

Yes.  The FDW author is not expected to implement those clauses; where
do you see documentation saying otherwise?

От: Chapman Flack
Сообщение: CurrentExtensionObject was Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: CurrentExtensionObject was Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?