Re: cvs version compile error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cvs version compile error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Weiping He <laser@zhengmai.com.cn> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I think Bruce already fixed this.  How old is your CVS pull?

> upgraded this morning, around 2003-07-04 09:29:00 CST or 2003-07-03
> 17:29:00 PST.
> and later I add a
> #include <limits.h>

Yeah, that is the correct fix, and Bruce did fix it on Wednesday.

I just found out from Marc that he had to restore cvs.postgresql.org
from a backup, and all CVS commits from Wednesday were lost.  I have
chastised him for not making that crystal-clear to all committers :-(

I believe I can recover the missing updates from my own backup tapes,
working on it now.

От: Weiping He
Сообщение: Re: cvs version compile error
От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Compile error in current cvs (~1230 CDT July 4)