Re: Command Triggers, patch v11

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Command Triggers, patch v11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I refreshed the patch so it works again on current HEAD. Basically some
> trivial fixes and dfd26f9c5f371437f243249025863ea9911aacaa. The latter doesn't
> seem necessary to me after the changes, so I simply ditched it. Am I missing
> something?

No, that was only needed because execMain.c was overriding somebody
else's tuple receiver.  If you're putting the right receiver into the
QueryDesc to start with, it shouldn't be necessary.

I'm confused by this though:

> This basically includes a revert of d8fb1f9adbddd1eef123d66a89a9fc0ecd96f60b

I don't find that commit ID anywhere.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Command Triggers
От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: foreign key locks, 2nd attempt