Re: BUG #10888: application is getting hanged in the poll() function of libpq.so.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #10888: application is getting hanged in the poll() function of libpq.so.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
mitu.verma@ericsson.com writes:
> Application gets hanged while making a query to the PostgreSql database.

> I reproduced the issues on our testbed by making a simple C program which
> makes a synchronous connection with the DB.

> Pstack is showing the following error when the application is hang (see
> below)

> Now as it looks that it is getting hanged in the poll() function of
> libpq.so.

That looks like it's just waiting for the server to respond.  You sure
you didn't simply issue a very long-running query?  Check to see if the
connected backend process is accumulating CPU time and/or I/O activity.

От: mitu.verma@ericsson.com
Сообщение: BUG #10888: application is getting hanged in the poll() function of libpq.so.
От: David G Johnston
Сообщение: Re: BUG #10889: Cannot add 2 floats from regular expression