Re: Timestamp with time zone change (error) in 7.3.2?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Timestamp with time zone change (error) in 7.3.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Doug Silver <dsilver@urchin.com> writes:
> This does not affect tables with 'timestamp without time zone'.  I find it
> interesting that it changes the time to 1 minute before midnight.

I can assure you it doesn't do that for other people.  What platform are
you on, how did you build Postgres exactly, and what timezone are you
using?

От: Doug Silver
Сообщение: Timestamp with time zone change (error) in 7.3.2?
От: Doug Silver
Сообщение: Re: Timestamp with time zone change (error) in 7.3.2?