Re: Sync scan & regression tests

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Sync scan & regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Konstantin Knizhnik <knizhnik@garret.ru> writes:
> Is it is ok, that regression tests do not pass with small value of
> shared buffers (for example 1Mb)?

There are quite a few GUC settings with which you can break the
regression tests.  I'm not especially bothered by this one.

> More general question - is it really good that in situation when there
> is actually no concurrent queries, seqscan is started not from the first
> page?

You're going to have race-condition issues if you try to make that
(not) happen, I should think.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Use of additional index columns in rows filtering
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Sync scan & regression tests